Let us take the strain away when it comes to paying your employees, allowing you to get on with running and growing your business.
At Somers McGill, we understand that Payroll is complicated and always has to be done on time, which can often be a resource heavy task on an organisation, which also proves to be stressful when you, the employer, are held accountable for any mistakes.
Our Payroll service means we run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor-made service for your business including:
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Ensuring compliance with duties under the pensions auto-enrolment regulations
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us
You will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with student loan deductions ever again!
At year end, we’ll also provide the following additional services:
- Employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns
- Related tax planning advice
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we also offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues, including:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning
If you’re looking for an accountant to become an extension of your business, taking the stress away from mundane but important tasks like Payroll, then contact our team today. We’d be happy to provide you with more information about our services, and how we can help your business.